Thursday, August 20, 2009

our favorite books


a while ago minnie from mama without borders asked me if i would like to participate in her project. she is putting together a serie of posts about kids, books and reading nooks from all over the world. i was honored to be asked, and even more so now when i saw the post she published today with my thoughts on kids and reading. thank you so much, minnie :)

and if you head on over to take a look, don't miss out on minnie's other posts about kids, books and reading. and all the other aspects of parenting, family life and designhome decor. her blog is not only beautiful, but also full of very inspiring.

10 comments:

  1. i never know what kind book to buy to my little cousins, now i know!! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your thoughts on reading :)

    I AGREE!!!

    (Found you via MWB's post today!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! it was a great post she put up about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Trinsch! I will be headed over there after I type this comment - even though I don't have children, I LOVE children's books - always have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a wonderful post about you and the children and their books!

    i loved eric carle and leo leonni books when i was little - oh, the caterpillar! :) do you also have that leo leonni book about frederik the mouse who collects colours and sunshine?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tillykke!!
    Lotte og Totte bøgerne er fantastiske. Min yndlings er den hvor de til slut er nøgne og de snakker om forskellen på en 'tissekone' og 'tissemand'. Så herligt frisindet og dansk, jeg gad godt vide hvad der ville ske, hvis den blev udgivet på engelsk her i USA-et ramaskrig måske ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. like that post!
    our favorites are eric carle's "rupsje nooitgenoeg" (The Very Hungry Caterpillar) and lauren child's "princess and the pea" (and ofcourse r. dahls stories).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your attitude towards reading and books - your boys are lucky to have you as a mom :-)

    PS: I was so happy to see that I am on your blog roll - thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great post! I used to collect children books...They are still in my parents house in Japan.

    Have a great weekend. oxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. oohw! nice!

    i see at least 4 books we read too! [ in dutch :)][allthough i would love to read hewbrew!!!]

    ReplyDelete